As we are all aware COVID-19 is a major health crisis. In these unprecedented times we are always committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers and employees.
As a company M & J Kelleher Oils are following the requests of the HSE and are adhering to policies they have advised, i.e. washing hands regularly, practicing social distancing, suppling hand sanitisers. During this evolving situation, we remain focused on maintaining a safe and reliable supply of products and services to meet the needs of our customers.
In order to meet social distancing requirements we are encouraging our customers to contact the office via phone or email or alternatively you can contact us through our website www.mjkoils.com.
We would also encourage you to pay by card instead of cash if possible or via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
In addition to this we are asking our customers to accommodate the drivers where possible,
Effective immediately we will be introducing additional measures to help protect our customers and staff during fuel deliveries. The following guidelines will apply.
• Drivers will phone you directly to inform you on delivery time
• Please meet the driver outside your premises in order to limit contact
• All drivers will wear surgical gloves
• Please follow social distancing guidelines
• Please always have access to the tank clear (gates opened)
• Please have your own pen ready to sign the documents
At present we do not see any major disruptions to our service, but we are monitoring the situation and will follow any recommendations from the Department of Health and the HSE.
M & J Kelleher Oils